Owls Owls

king of the beavers eh?

genuinely didn't see that one coming...

[Elevator to Nowhere] [Elevator to Nowhere]

Cool

It's a cool idea, well animated, and the music is brilliant too, nice one!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

lmao

brilliant parody of RPGs
and thanks to Dot Dot Dot for linking to this game =)

ERRORS ERRORS

confused...

The music's really cool, however it's not really a game, and as a movie it doesn't really make sense
Then again, that might be the point =P

revest revest

errrm....

this does have a lot of potential, it could be a really good song. However can you not hear that the guitar is out of tune, and you're playing quite far out of time?

You're getting the three because the ideas are good, and the potential is there...but you need to sort out the guitar

NeverHundred responds:

I have spent many a long night revising this song before I realized that the guitar is not actually out of tune, but all the other instruments are out of tune! The shock and horror!

p l A y i ng LIFE p l A y i ng LIFE

essence of daft punk

on first listen this reminded me of 'Alive' but with the synth sound of dp's more recent material. It's very impressive.
Would have been a ten but I don't think it should be a loop, I think you should either have made it longer and develop it more or remove the fade in/out, otherwise i don't think it works.
Apart from that, it sounds ace! =)

bornacar responds:

Yeah well I`m still working on it....definitively will make a song out of this.

Thank you very much for the review its been helpful:)

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

amazing

just for lolz eh? =P
this is actually something I was thinking of doing, don't think I'll bother now. Did you play the piano yourself or is it programmed/sampled? Moonlight Sonata is a beautiful piece of music, and you've put a fresh spin on it, as it has tended to be a little overplayed (Beethoven himself once said of it 'surely I've written better pieces')
One criticism is the strings have a slight tendency to overpower the piano, and they change the mood from pensive to something more...melodramatic (probably the wrong word for it)
However well done, I think it's great =)